Life's Unanswered Questions - Part 4
Time for the dessert part of this meal.
I am 52 years old and I consider myself to be fairly well-educated, but I still have so many unanswered questions!!
- Like, do the security guards at airports have to go through airport security when they get to work? Are children who act in rated ‘R’ movies allowed to see them? And why does a cat‘s butt go up when you pet them?
- If a criminal turns himself in, shouldn’t he get the reward money? Why do they call it the Department of Interior when they are in charge of everything outdoors? And why do people say “heads up” when you should duck?
- Why do they lock the lid on a coffin? Why do superheroes wear their underwear on the outside of their clothes? and how important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
- If there’s an exception to every rule, is there an exception to that rule too? If prunes are dehydrated plums, where does prune juice come from? Do Dutch people always split the bill? and if something “goes without saying”, why do people still say it?
- Why are women’s and men’s shoe sizes different? Why does toilet bowl cleaner only come in the color blue? Do butterflies remember life as a caterpillar? And why are the numbers on a calculator and a phone reversed?
- Why are the obituaries found in the “living” section of the newspaper? What type of animal is Snuffleupagus? Why does a round pizza come in a square box? And did Adam and Eve have belly buttons?
- Why is it that when you’re driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio? If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done? Why aren’t there ever any guilty bystanders?
- Why do fat chance and slim chance mean the same thing? Why can’t we tickle ourselves? Why do flammable and inflammable mean the same thing? and why do hot dogs come with ten to a package and hot dog buns only eight?
- And you already know that I’m not this witty?!?! I actually saw this on TV, on the show Storage Wars that was in a storage locker, won by this guy, he found a pile of papers that were in a pile of boxes.
Now it is your turn to take it from me…Peace!!
Copy and Paste, change the age, and enjoy your day!!