10 Things Your Dad Never Told You
Being a dad is a ton of work and it isn’t easy, but I would not change anything about it. I love my children with all my heart and soul and I would walk through hell for them over and over.
Here are 10 things that your dad never told you
- He has to ensure there is enough money
- You are more important than his work
- He wants to be like Superman
- He really wanted to fulfill all his promises to you
- He is tired
- It broke his heart when he couldn’t buy you that toy
- He wants you to work hard in life
- He wants you to be better than he is
- He would do it all again
- He really loves you
There’s a big difference between what makes a ‘father’ and a ‘dad’ … A father is someone who believes that by donating his sperm for your creation, he has done his duty in life. A dad is someone who gets up every day and does whatever he can to put a roof over your head, clothes on your back, and food on your table and works hard to help mold you into a productive member of society. I had a father and never a dad.