All Fired Up
This folks is why we don’t drill into a gas tank with electric power tools (battery in this case, but the same spark). In fact, there are special drills and bits for this type of job, not to mention that you need to watch out for static electricity. The brushes in the drill caused a spark and Bingo, you have a fire. And you have employees that don’t know how to use a fire extinguisher. This isn’t my video, I grabbed it off of Facebook.
This caused a three-alarm fire around 10 a.m. “It was fully involved when the first units arrived on the scene,” said Lyn Mueller, assistant chief of the East Side Volunteer Fire Department. “We have units from the East Side, Belleville, Swansea, O’Fallon, and Northwest. So, a lot of people were here to help.”
The above video is property of The Belleview News-Democrat